Sunstroke is a type of heatstroke which is caused by sun exposure. Light heat strokes can be cured with natural remedies. It is caused when the body is exposed longer to hot temperatures. A heat stroke is quite common during the summer months.
Some symptoms of heat stroke
High body temperature
Nausea and vomiting
Rapid breathing and increased heart rate
Lack of sweat or sweating heavily
1. Cold bath for heat stroke
The most effective remedy or initial step of treatment of heat stroke is the use of cold water. Soak completely in the bath tub with cold water for half an hour. If there is heavy heat stroke, after giving them a bath in cold water, take them to some hospital for emergency treatments.
This treatment is recommended by specialists in the case of heat stroke due to exertion. The coolness of the water helps to lower the entire body temperature, which has shot up due to heat stroke
2. Mung beans for heat stroke
This is a type of Chinese treatment. You Will Need 1 cup dried mung beans and 3 cups water. Boil the mung beans and strain the liquid obtained. Drink this after this cools down. Boiling mung beans gives a nutritive tonic that hydrates the body and also lowers the body temperature.
3. Onion juice for heat stroke
Apply the onion juice at the affected areas of heat stroke. The onion juice application is just once during the stroke, whereas you can drink the onion-honey mix twice a day for a few days after the sun stroke. Onion juice is known to alleviate the symptoms of heat stroke.
4. Sandalwood Paste for heat stroke
Mix the sandalwood powder along with water and make a paste. Apply the paste on the affected area or the best result. The sandalwood oil can be used in place of this paste for an effective result.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
Mix the vinegar in water and drink this if you feel dizzy or weak after a walk in the Sun. This can be the primary measure taken if you feel any tiredness.
Precautions For Heat Stroke
1. Always cover yourself when stepping out in the sun,
2. Drinking a lot of water in the summer season is very essential. Water will keep your body hydrated and its temperature cool. Carry around a water bottle!
3.Drinking of buttermilk can help cool the body.
4. Do not wear tight clothes in summer. Try to wear maximum loose clothes in the summer season. Try to opt for light color clothes maximum during the summer season.
5. Sleep 6-8 hours every day and eat a balanced, healthy diet. This will ensure that your body is well rested and has the right amount of vitamins, minerals, and proteins for healthy functioning.
Sunstroke is a serious condition and should not be taken lightly. If you suspect someone has sunstroke, seeking immediate medical help is essential for their safety.